It’s difficult to wear jeans with boots, but the great style of skinny jeans makes it easy to wear boots over it. You can pair any boot style with skinny jeans. They are the classic piece of women’s closet that looks good and best fit to any body type. With the right accessory items, you can also pull them off in high style. Here, you can find some great ideas of wearing ankle boots with skinny jeans that makes you look stylish yet trendy as well.
- Pick the right style of Ankle Boots. Go with dark colors as it will work best with any outfit. The flat and slouchy style boots with a round toe maintain your younger hipster look. Pointy high-heeled styles will create a foxy Fashion look.
- Choose the right style f skinny jeans. Avoid wearing jeans that has too tight waistband. Look for high-waisted skinny jeans that give a figure flattering look.
- Opt for a stylish casual top. Skinny jeans and slouchy flat boots look great with a billowy shirt and tunic style shirt.
- For a casual chic style, wear cowboy style ankle boots with leather jackets, vintage-look blazer, cardigans and stylish vest. These outerwear allows keep you cozy and added warmth.
- Add accessories to add a finishing touch to your winter outfit. Carry stylish handbag, wear an elegant long necklace, bracelets and slouchy boots for a perfect chic style.