Friday, February 24, 2012

Wedding coordinator, Event planner. Party Planner,  Weddings and Special Events

Wedding coordinator, Event planner. Party Planner, Weddings and Special Events



Welcome to My Perfect Events By Pat Frantzen





I’ll make sure your
Wedding day Or Special Event is everything you ever dreamed of.
Planning and coordinating a Wedding Or Special Event can be an extremely hectic process.
I will coordinate as much or as little of your special day activities as you desire always working within your budget to create that "WOW FACTOR" to make your special day a lifetime memory to cherish for years to come.

I handle every detail, freeing you and your family to savor every moment. We help clients with any or all of the following:
Please contact me to learn more about my services, I am available by the hour or for a complete package from beginning to end
and will work around your schedule.
Personalized attention to every customer

No comments:

Post a Comment